Google Chrome browser launched in 2008 and it is a best web browser in a short period of time. How to lock Google Chrome. Presently almost internet users use it as a default browser.
Google Chrome is improving its features with every update by Google. Chrome browser is now becoming a favorite browser too. Our browser keeps the every record of our internet uses like the web pages we searched on the internet or even if we saved any password of any website. Hence we need to protect our browser in order to protect our data and privacy.
Dad: Sitting at a computer for long periods of time.
Son: What you do Dad?
Dad: Nothing, I do my office Work
Dad: Did you Finish Your Home Work
Son: Yes, I Will
Dad: I want to meet my friend today at 5.30 pm
Son: Dad, now time is 5.35 pm
Dad: Oh, No!
Son: Go and Open the Laptop.
Dad: Return to Home (Few minutes later)
Son: Did not see Dad came
Dad: Oh, No!
Son: Oh, God!
Dad: What did you see!
Son: Nothing, I have seen what you saw yesterday.
Dad: Yes! I should lock Google chrome to protect my browsing data.
Son: Oh, Sit!
How to lock Google chrome with Password by Simple Startup Password?
The below are the steps to lock your Chrome browser with password.
“Set password for your browser ( chrome lock ) is a light extension and also very easy to use. It locks your Google chrome browser and ask for your password when you Open it.
Here you can see below configure setup for “Set password for your browser”.
How to lock Google chrome
- Visit Chrome lock and click add to chrome button to Set password for your browser
- Tap Add Extension button. In Popup box (Please set your password for first time TIP: keep password simple may be two letters)
- After installing Finished, See the Google chrome Navigation bar.
- Here. you will see all of your installed extensions include Set password for your browser.
- Find Set password for your browser extension and Click on Options to set new Password; if you want.
- Now enter your password and press the Save button.
Now you are done. Whenever you will launch your Google Chrome browser, it will show pop-up box & ask you the password to open up.
“One time you have installed Set password for your browser extension. The Simple Startup Password will make sure that no one looks into your browsing data or history” – I hope you enjoyed.
Tips: Tap on Set password for your browser extension icon in chrome navigation bar and click Remove option quickly; if you forget Set password for your browser extension password!