Today In this post we will talk about how to upload a video on YouTube or how to enter a video on YouTube, uploading a video on YouTube is very simple but for those who are new to YouTube, this post I am writing. Google had released an app called YouTube Capture for iPhone and iPod which allows you to upload videos to YouTube.
- With YouTube Capture app, you can film a video and instantly.
- make it YouTube-ready with background music, auto color correction, and auto stabilization.
- you can upload your video to YouTube and share to Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ at the same time.
YouTube Capture app comes handy.
Features – YouTube Capture Application
Easy -> fast recording
Touch up videos -> color correction, stabilization, trimming, and music tracks
Upload Video -> YouTube, Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
YouTube Capture -> iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and iPad mini.
How to upload videos to YouTube from iPhone.
You can upload videos to YouTube is not that complicated.
In-fact you can upload Video to YouTube by Launch the YouTube Capture app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
Choose to either take a video to upload or choose one from your existing library by tapping on the folder icon in the bottom right of the screen.
Tap on the video you’d like to upload or record a new one.
Upload video to youtube
- Open Youtube app on your iPhone.
- Sign into Youtube Using your Google account.
- Tap on youtube details icon from the top left corner.
- Tap on Upload icon next to My Channel.
- Choose the video you want to upload from Camera Roll.
- Next up, you will require to give the title of the video and selected other options,as well such as giving brief Description, choosing the quality, choosing the category and selecting the correct audience (Public, Unlisted, Private) but these are optional.
- That’s it! Now, you will have to wait for some time until the video gets uploaded.