How to share multiple photos in one Instagram post – Instagram’s new feature lets you create and post multiple (up to ten) photos and Instagram videos in a single post as called as Instagram multiple pictures.
How to Share Multiple Photos
- From the home screen, Select the + sign in the bottom of the screen.
- select the first image you want to add
(see three icons on the bottom right of the image).
- Select the stacked square icon in the lower right corner of the image preview so it turns blue, then tick up to ten photos you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
- When you have done, click “next” in the top right corner to go to edit your photo on the editing screen.
Editing Screen allows you to edit your photos independently.
- You can reorder photos by touch on the image holding them and dragging them to the right or the left, or remove them by holding and dragging them up to the Trashcan icon.
- see editing mode in the bottom of the images. If you want the same mode (filter) on all the images, just select one without select any image. Otherwise, you would like to edit a particular image, Select that image and choose the mode (filter) you want.
Tip: you can increase or decrease that image brightness by double click on your chosen mode(filter) and select Done.
- When you’re done editing, Click Next to go to write a caption. you can also add location, Tag people if you need. After writing a caption like #SelfieSunday then, click Share option to finish.
Instagram multiple photos
How to Share Multiple Photos – The Uploaded Multiple-picture posts look just like regular ones in the Instagram feed.
because, Only the first photo will show on your profile grid and in your friends’ feeds, with an icon in the top right-hand corner or Blue dots will appear at the bottom on a post to indicate there are more photos.