One of the best Share Pictures and Videos either application in the world. Turn on Instagram notifications
Instagram notifications arrived when Instagram users liking or commenting on your posts, sending you direct messages, or posting Stories.
Instagram notifications not working
- First of all, Check your mobile data is Turn on.
- Make sure your Instagram app updated through Google play store.
- Try Log out Instagram account then restart your phone and log in again
- Check and turn off Push Notification on Instagram app setting.
- Find and check your Instagram Notifications turn on your phone.
(Go phone setting and tap Status bar and notifications -> Choose Instagram and Turn on Allow Notifications)
But, if you continually receive notifications from Unknown followers. Hmm. We’re having trouble!
How do I stop notifications
Just follow these steps to Block notifications from unknown followers on Instagram
- First Open the Instagram application on your phone.
- Tap the user icon at the bottom of the screen to go to the profile section.
- Tap the 3.dot button at the top-right of the screen to go to the Instagram Options screen.
- Find Settings section, and select the Notifications option.
- You will see a lot of configurable options on Push Notifications setting, but the most common ones are likes and comments.
By default; these two options are set to From Everyone
You can set these options to From People I Follow
- Full list of Push Notification options, and modify the ones that you find useful for your own situation.
- Press Back to save the changes.
Also see: How to Share Multiple Photos
Instagram notification sound
Tip: Instagram app doesn’t have the alert tone change features.
You can change Instagram notification sound by modifying your default notification ringtone on your phone.
In Particular app, You can assign different ring tones for your Instagram notification sound using third party ZEDGE™ Ringtones app.