How to Share Multiple Photos to One Instagram Post – Instagram’s new feature lets you to create and post multiple (up to ten) photos and videos as a single post as called as instagram multiple pictures.
Multiple images and photos on Instagram step by steps:
- From the home screen, Select the + sign in the bottom of the screen.
- select first image you want to add
(see three icons on the bottom right of the image).
- Select stacked square icon in the lower right corner of the image preview so it turns blue, then tick up to ten photos you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
- When you’re done, click “next” in the top right corner to go to edit your photo on editing screen.
Editing Screen allows you edit your photos independently.
- You can reorder photos by touch on image holding them and dragging them to the right or the left, or remove them by holding and dragging them up to the Trashcan icon.
- see editing mode in the bottom of the images. If you want the same mode (filter) on all the images, just select one without select any image. Otherwise you would like to edit particular image, Select that image and choose the mode (filter) you want.
Tip: you can increase or decrease that image brightness by double click on your choosed mode(filter) and select Done.
- When you’re done editing, tap Next to go to write a caption. you can also add location, Tag people, if you need. After write a caption like #SelfieSunday then, click Share option to finish.
The Uploaded Multiple-picture posts look just like regular ones in the Instagram feed. because, Only the first photo will show on your profile grid and in your friends’ feeds, with an icon in the top right-hand corner or Blue dots will appear at the bottom on a post to indicate there are more photos to see, so your friends and followers can Simply swipe right (or left) the post to see other photos.